Unlock a World of Exclusive Benefits as a Member of EntreEngage
As a member of EntreEngage, you’ll have access to exclusive resources including business audit worksheets, annual planning templates, and more. You can connect with other members in the member forum, post events on the member calendar, and access the international member community. Additionally, you can create your own business page in the member directory and join the EntreEngage! Foundation to support entrepreneurs with special needs.
Members of EntreEngage have exclusive access to:
- EntreEngage Events: *FREE entry to monthly, quarterly and annual group planning sessions.
- Member Resources: Business audit worksheets, annual planning worksheets, templates and so much more.
- Member Forum: Members can post questions, challenges they are trying to overcome or things that would be positive for other members such as books worth reading or app’s that have made a difference in pursuit of their own success for example. Members can engage with these posts in a forum environment.
- Member Calendar: Members can post their own events for others to see such as Open Houses, mixers at their business location or seminars etc.
- Member Community: Members can access the international community of EntreEngage! members.
- Member Directory: Each Member can create their own business page with their company details, downloads, videos and contact information.
- Facebook Member Community.
- EntreEngage! Foundation: Proceeds go toward assisting entrepreneurs with special needs and their entrepreneurial endeavors.
“We are thrilled to offer a unique and valuable resource for entrepreneurs looking to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from one another,” said Barry Bradham, founder of EntreEngage!. “Our organization is dedicated to building relationships and providing a supportive environment for members to exchange ideas and work on their businesses to achieve success. Come join us!”
*Holiday and special events may require ticket purchasing to cover venue, food and beverage and entertainment/education costs.